Learn how scientists use bio-SAXS, an experimental X-ray technique, to study the shape and dynamics of proteins and other biomolecules. SAXS can be even used to analyse the structure of mineral particles in the swordfish sword bone, which can help scientists better understand bone ageing.
No matching posts found
Read the latest Issues of our magazine - EMBLetc.
Issue 100, Summer 2023
– Organs-on-chip: new horizons for disease research
– A trip down memory lane
– Behind the scenes of innovation
Issue 99, Winter 2022
– Uncovering a microbe’s inner life
– From coast to coast and beyond
– The power of a pesticide library
Looking for past print editions of EMBLetc.?
Browse our archive, going back 20 years.