The following collaborations from our lab provide opportunities for prospective postdoctoral fellows to conduct interdisciplinary research between statistical method development, data science and applications in cutting-edge fundamental biology or biomedicine.
Please contact Wolfgang Huber to discuss your project ideas. Applicants are encouraged to get in touch with additional suggestions of project directions.
- Sascha Dietrich, University Hospital Heidelberg: Germanytumour-stroma interactions, spatial sc-RNA-seq
- Michael Boutros, DKFZ, Germany: high-throughput genetics, imaging, in-vivo perturb-seq
- Lars Steinmetz, Stanford University, USA, EMBL Heidleberg: systems genetics, genomic technologies
- Thorsten Zenz, University Hospital Zurich,Switzerland: genomics of drug sensitivity in blood cancers
- Nassos Typas, EMBL Heidelberg: bacterial communities and high-throughput perturbation assays
- Susan Holmes, Stanford University, USA: statistical method development for multi-omics data
- Sinem Saka, EMBL Heidelberg: spatial proteomics at (sub)cellular resolution