The full description of ARISE Fellowship - Call 1 is available here. By clicking on the button “Apply now” you will be able to complete and submit your application.
Before you apply, please:
- Download the Guide for Applicants here.
- Get in touch with the GTL(s) of interest to discuss your project ideas and learn about their research focus and plans.
- Choose a Partner Organisation for your long secondments (If you would like to make your secondment at an institution not listed within the ARISE partner organisations list, please get in touch with ARISE management team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get guidelines on the next steps).
- Write your project proposal using the Proposal Template (Word version).
- Complete the Ethics self-assessment included in the proposal template (please note that this is part of the final proposal you will submit and it is part of the eligibility criteria).
- Contact your referees. Please keep in mind that it is your responsibility that references reach us by the deadline (Jan 31, 2021). At least two out of three letters of reference must be submitted by the call deadline in order for your application to be eligible. Please note that only letters of reference submitted from an institutional e-mail address will be considered. For referees that only have a private e-mail account, please contact ARISE at email@example.com to inform us about this exception.
- Please inform ARISE programme manager at firstname.lastname@example.org that you are applying for an ARISE Fellowship.
Submitting your online application
(Please note that the application cannot be interrupted, saved and continued – thus we recommend you to have the whole batch of information ready before you start the submission of your application. Please refer to Annex 1 – Applicants checklist of the Guide for Applicants):
- Please complete all the sections of the online application.
- Do not forget to upload:
- Your CV (including the full list of your publications and relevant awards).
- Any relevant certificate (e.g., PhD, MSc, BSc, other relevant certificate(s)).
- Your project proposal (including the ethics self-assessment).
- Use the “Annex 1 - Applicants checklist” (included in the Guide for Applicants) to verify you have duly completed and uploaded all the requested information and documents.
- Click on “Submit”.