EMBL Hamburg scientists have contributed to the development of the Spitrobot, a ground-breaking experimental setup that will simplify creating molecular movies. The Spitrobot automates the sample preparation for time-resolved crystallography, which is used to create 3D snapshots of protein…
No matching posts found
Read the latest Issues of our magazine - EMBLetc.
Issue 100, Summer 2023
– Organs-on-chip: new horizons for disease research
– A trip down memory lane
– Behind the scenes of innovation
Issue 99, Winter 2022
– Uncovering a microbe’s inner life
– From coast to coast and beyond
– The power of a pesticide library
Looking for past print editions of EMBLetc.?
Browse our archive, going back 20 years.