Our group is participating in the 2022 EIPOD-LinC Fellowship Programme call for applications.
Collaborations that are relevant to the call are listed below. Please contact Maria Zimmermann to discuss your project ideas.
- Josef Ecker, Technische Universität München, Germany: gut microbiota influence on lipid metabolism in the host
- Rob Finn, EMBL-EBI Hinxton: investigating metabolic functions and interactions across large metagenomics datasets)
- Olga Kalinina, Helmholtz Institute for Pharmaceutical Research Saarland, Germany: structural determinants of microbial metabolic functions
- Julia Mahamid, EMBL Heidelberg: Cryo-EM and multi-omics-based modelling of molecular interactions inside the cells
- Mikhail Savitski, EMBL Heidelberg: proteomics-based modelling of microbial metabolism
- Luís Teixeira, Instituto Gulbenkian Ciência, Portugal: modeling microbe-host interactions in insects
- Nassos Typas, EMBL Heidelberg: High-throughput functional genomics in bacteria
- Karina Xavier, Instituto Gulbenkian Ciência, Portugal: metabolism and bacterial signalling in the gut