The following collaborations from our lab provide opportunities for prospective postdoctoral fellows to conduct interdisciplinary research.
Please contact Robert Prevedel to discuss your project ideas. Applicants are encouraged to get in touch with additional suggestions of project directions.
Collaborations and topics
- Alba Diz-Muñoz, EMBL Heidelberg: mechanobiology, brillouin microscopy
- Claire Deo, EMBL Heidelberg: synthetic chemistry, protein engineering, live imaging
- Lars Hufnagel, Luxendo Bruker: smart microscopy, high-speed imaging
- Anna Kreshuk, EMBL Heidelberg: computational image analysis, machine learning
- Sylvain Gigan, Laboratoire Kastler-Brossel, Paris, France: computational imaging, adaptive optics