Our group is participating in the 2022 EIPOD-LinC Fellowship Programme call for applications.
Collaborations that are relevant to the call are listed below. Please contact Robert Prevedel to discuss your project ideas.
Collaborations and topics
- Alba Diz-Muñoz, EMBL Heidelberg: mechanobiology, brillouin microscopy
- Kareem Elsayad, Medical University of Vienna, Austria: biophysics, brillouin microscopy
- Sylvain Gigan, Laboratoire Kastler-Brossel, France: computational imaging, adaptive optics
- Takashi Hiiragi, Hubrecht Institute, The Netherlands: intravital microscopy, mammalian development
- Anna Kreshuk, EMBL Heidelberg: computational image analysis, machine learning