The following collaborations from our lab provide opportunities for prospective postdoctoral fellows to conduct interdisciplinary research.
Please contact Georg Zeller to discuss your project ideas. Applicants are encouraged to get in touch with additional suggestions of project directions.
Collaborations and topics
- Jan Korbel, EMBL Heidelberg: microbe-host interactions in cancer
- Oliver Stegle, EMBL Heidelberg: statistical microbiome analysis
- Michael Zimmermann, EMBL Heidelberg: microbiota-host co-metabolism, microbiota-drug interactions
- Kiran Patil, EMBL Heidelberg: microbial secondary metabolism, microbiota-drug interactions, microbial species interactions
- Nassos Typas, EMBL Heidelberg: microbial secondary metabolism, microbiota-drug interactions, microbial species interactions