Our group is participating in the 2021 EMBL Interdisciplinary Postdocs4 (EIPOD4) call for applications. Collaborations that are relevant to the call are listed below. Please contact Nassos Typas to discuss your project ideas.
- Mikhail Savitski, EMBL-Heidelberg: quantitative proteomics in bacteria, microbiome, phages
- Peer Bork, EMBL-Heidelberg: metagenomics, bacterial functional modules, microbiome-drug interactions
- Maria Zimmermann, EMBL-Heidelberg: microbiome, modeling, metabolic pathways
- Kiran Patil, MRC Cambridge: microbial communities & interactions, metabolic models
- Matthias Wilmanns, EMBL-Hamburg: structural biology, toxin-antitoxin systems