Our group is participating in the 2022 EIPOD-LinC Fellowship Programme call for applications.
Collaborations that are relevant to the call are listed below. Please contact Cornelius Gross to discuss your project ideas.
Collaborations and topics
- Detlev Arendt, EMBL Heidelberg: evolution of instinctive behavior, hypothalamus evolution)
- Ole Kiehn, University of Copenhagen, Denmark: brainstem control of defense, escape behavior, sensory-motor circuit computation
- Anna Kreshuk, EMBL Heidelberg: AI-based neuron classification and functional characterization, expansion microscopy and extracellular labeling for connectomics
- Duda Kvitsiani, DANDRITE: computational modeling of approach-avoidance behavior
- Robert Prevedel, EMBL Heidelberg: in vivo calcium imaging of large neuronal ensembles, deep brain calcium and voltage imaging, approach-avoidance decision-making