- Advise with experimental design and sample preparation, as well as troubleshooting for specific applications.
- Selection and setting up of the required instrument, including QC.
- Instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Bulk- and single cell sorting applications for different cell types.
- Acquisition, analysis and interpretation of the data, including graphic presentation for publication.
- Personalized instructions and training (instruments, flow cytometry, and cell sorting).
- Scientific advice on flow-related applications and assays.
We also provide personalized instructions and training on the instruments and flow cytometry, experimental troubleshooting, and scientific advice, always collaborating with the researchers to provide adapted and efficient solutions to their specific needs.