Our group is participating in the 2021 EMBL Interdisciplinary Postdocs4 (EIPOD4) call for applications. Some collaborations that are relevant to the call are listed below but any others are welcome as well. Please contact Olivier Duss to discuss your project ideas.
- Anne Ephrussi, EMBL Heidelberg: RNP dynamics in vivo, phase separation, RNP assembly and function
- Kristine Arnvig, University College London, UK: mycobacterium tuberculosis, non-coding RNAs
- Christoph Müller, EMBL Heidelberg: cryoEM, eukaryotic transcription and ribosome assembly
- Julia Mahamid, EMBL Heidelberg: cryo-ET, single-molecule FRET, phase separation
- Simone Mattei, EMBL Heidelberg: protein-RNA complexes, single molecule fluorescence microscopy, Cryo-EM, CLEM