The following collaborations from our lab provide opportunities for prospective postdoctoral fellows to conduct interdisciplinary research, but this list is only a starting point. Please contact Gautam Dey to discuss your project ideas. Applicants are encouraged to get in touch with additional suggestions of project directions.
- Jan Ellenberg, EMBL Heidelberg: NPC assembly/disassembly, chromosome dynamics, mitosis
- Jan Kosinski, EMBL Hamburg: NPC structure and dynamics
- Omaya Dudin, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland: nuclear dynamics in Ichthyosporea
- Yannick Schwab, EMBL Heidelberg: electron microscopy of protist nuclear architecture
- Sinem Saka, EMBL Heidelberg: multiplexed phenotyping in yeast