Our group is participating in the 2022 EIPOD-LinC fellowship programme call for applications. Collaborations that are relevant to the call are listed below. Please contact Svetlana Dodonova to discuss your project ideas.
- Arnaud Krebs, EMBL Heidelberg: archaeal chromatin, structure, cryo-EM, single molecule footprinting, sequencing
- Sebastian Eustermann, EMBL Heidelberg: archaeal chromatin, genome libraries, sequencing, cryo-EM
- Niccolò Banterle, EMBL Heidelberg: high-speed AFM, cryo-EM, archaeal chromatin structure and dynamics
EMBL – Member States collaborations:
- Buzz Baum, University College London, London, UK: Archaea, chromatin, cell division, cryo-EM, live cell imaging
- Dina Grohmann, University of Regensburg, Germany: Archaea, microbiology, cryo-EM, chromatin